Fire in shop in Mumbai; no casualty
Fire in shop in Mumbai; no casualtyA fire broke out at a shop in suburban Malad on Tuesday morning, but no one was reported injured, a senior fire official said.PTI | Updated: May 29, 2018, 10:41 ISTFire breaks out at a shop in suburban MaladMUMBAI: A fire broke out at a shop in suburban Malad on Tuesday morning, but no one was reported injured, a senior fire official said.
The shop, a one-storey structure located at the Gupta Market in Malad area, caught fire around 8 am, he said.
Eight fire engines were rushed to the spot and efforts were on to douse the flames, the official said.
Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with News App. Download The Times of India news app for your device. Read more City news in English and other languages.RELATED
From around the web
Only an unaffordable $30.7k can save my son from seizures
Desi TV Anywhere, Anytime and Affordable
Take us along for the pleasant drive.
STATE FARM INSURANCE
More from The Times of India
Film producer sues Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan
Preity Zinta-Virender Sehwag get into a verbal spat
Maharashtra: EVM malfunction hits polling in Gondia
From the Web
More From The Times of India
5-year-old who vomits blood will die without a transplantMilaap
You need private life insurance. Hereâs why.Policygenius
29 Secret holiday pics of BollywoodFROPKY
Inside WWE Legend The Big Show's Incredible Weight LossMiss Penny Stocks
Want Better Appetite Control? Do This Once Daily (Easy But..PrebioThrive Supplement
Meet the âworld's sexiest weather girlâ Yanet Garcia
Beauty queen sued over prize money
Sara Ali Khan's dad comes to her rescue
Sriya gets candid about her journey in Enga Veetu Mapillai
'Raazi' crosses Rs 100 crore mark at box-office