CHSE Odisha +2 Science result declared; 76.98% students pass the exam
CHSE Odisha +2 Science result declared; 76.98% students pass the examToday is the D day for the Class 12 students of the Odisha state, as the Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) is going to declare its results for science stream around 11 am.TOI-Online | Updated: May 19, 2018, 12:22 ISTRepresentative ImageNEW DELHI: The School and mass education minister Badri Narayan Patra has declared the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) Plus Two results for the science stream on Council's official website: orissaresults.nic.in around 11 am.
Despite disturbances like boycott of evaluation process by teachers, result published on time, the minister said. This year 76.98 per cent students have cleared the examination, he added.
School and mass education minister Badri Narayan Patra releasing plus two science results at council of higher secondary education here on Saturday.
- 96,185 students have enrolled for the Plus Two examination
- 95096 studetns have appeared and 73211 cleared the exam
- 76.98% pass percentage in science, last year pass percentage was 81.11%
- Female students outnumbered the male counterparts in pass percentage 78.88.% to 75.69%
- Pass rate was the highest in Balasore district last year with 93.61 %
- Pass rate of Nayagarh district is the highest 92.23%
- Pass rate of Gajapati district is the lowest with 43.43 per cent
- This year CBSE pattern exam introduced, and it will continue, min ister said
- A total of 19, 561 students secured first division.
- 24, 164 students secured second division
- 28, 968 got third division
- Badri Narayan Patra addressing the media
- School and mass education minister Badri Narayan Patra has arrived at the office of Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) office in Bhubaneswar
- The Class 12 science results will be declared on the official websites â" orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- There are some unofficial reports that the release of the results may be delayed by half an hour. If it happens, then the results will be made live around 11:30 am
- School and mass education minister Badri Narayan Patra will announce the results of Science stream of Plus Two
- Badri Narayan Patra will unveil the results at a press conference at 11:00 am
- Patra will hold the conference at the office of Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) office i n Bhubaneswar
- The students can check their results through the official website www.chseodisha.nic.in
- More than 95,000 students had appeared for the science stream exams
- Around 3,25,000 students appeared the Class 12 examinations in four different streams.
- The Plus Two exams were held between March 6 and 29, 2018.
- Last year 3, 80,707 students had participated for the Class 12 examination â" Arts: 2, 43,000; Commerce: 47,000 and Science: 91,000
- The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha declared the annual HSC or Class 10 examination results on May 7, 2018
- Last year, the BSE had released the class 10 HSC and Madhyama results on April 26, 2017.
Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with News App. Download The Times of India news app for your device. Read more Home news in English and other languages.RELATED
From around the web
My husband suffered severe injuries in a horrific accident.
Your parents lied to you about life insurance
Protect your cherished possessions
STATE FARM INSURANCE
More from The Times of India
Ranbir Kapoor to cut all ties with Mahira Khan?
Shahid Kapoorâs wife Mira shares her 'weird phase' of life
Watch: Congress MLAs changing buses at Hyderabad highway
From the Web
More From The Times of I ndia
All cricket. All the Time. Xfinity X1XFINITY
STEM can give your child's career a boost. Here's howToyota Prius
Desi TV Anywhere, Anytime and AffordableSLING INTERNATIONAL
Top US colleges compiled by prettiest college girlsFropky
10 people most affected by Modi's Anti Corruption Crackdown.CRITICSUNION
Peden Ongmu Namgyal in a never seen before look
Salman Khan and team 'Race 3' launch the film's trailer
Will Yeddyurappa be able to complete his tenure?
Rakshanda Khan on juggling motherhood and work
On cam: JD(S) leader HD Kumaraswamy loses his cool