NEET admit cards 2018 released: How to download at cbseneet.nic.in
- NEET admit cards 2018 released at cbseneet.nic.in: How to download
NEET 2018 admit card download: CBSE has released the admit card for NEET 2018 at cbseneet.nic.in. CBSE will conduct the medical entrance exams on May 6. A candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall with their admit card as well as passport size photosNEET 2018 admit card download: Exam is scheduled to held on May 6 Related News
- NEET 2018: Donât reject open school candidates applications, Delhi High Court to CBSE
- N EET 2018 admit card released at cbseneet.nic.in, exam on May 6
- NEET PG 2018 counselling registration ending today, apply by 5 pm
NEET 2018 admit card download: The admit card for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) has been released on the official website â" cbseneet.nic.in. All those candidates who had appeared for the same are required to check their respective results at the website itself. The exam will be conducted on May 6, 2018. A total of 11.38 lakh students registered for the NEET last year. NEET 2018 will be held in Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, A ssamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Also, since last year, CBSE made Aadhaar card mandatory for registration, however, they have to withdraw this rule due to Supreme Courtâs order that accepted the Centreâs contention that students may be allowed to deposit other relevant ID. CBSE will not send admit card by post. A copy of the same will also be emailed to the candidates on their registered email id in PDF format.
NEET 2018 exam pattern
The medical entrance test shall consist of one paper in all languages containing 180 objective type questions (four options with a single correct answer) from physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology). The duration of test would be three hours.
Read | NEET 2018 admit card: Shirts torn, shoes removed; thatâs what happened last year
NEET admit card 2018, steps to download
Step 1: Log on to the official website mentioned above
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link for admit card
Step 3: In the provided fields, enter the required details like registration number, date of birth and security pin
Step 4: Click on submit
Step 5: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Download the same and take a printout for future referenceNEET admit card 2018 is available at cbseneet.nic.in
Candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre only with a valid admit card of NEET 2018 with passport size photograph affixed on it, a post-card size photograph affixed on proforma (space attached with the NEET 2018 admit card) and one separate passport size photograph to be affixed later on the attendance sheet of NEET in the examination hall.
Note: We suggest candidates check their admit cards carefully. Last year, CBSE released some guidelines including what not to wear during the exam. Many candidates were forced to remove their shoes as only slippers were allowed. Full shirts of many were torn as well.
Read | Top 25 medical colleges in India
Donât for NEET 2018
No smoking in the examination centre
No water bottles, tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks
No stationary items like pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculators and pencil boxes
No mobile phones, earphones, health bands and microphones are strictly prohibited.
Students cannot wear hair accessories like hair pins, hair bands and hair beads.
No ornaments like ring, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch etc.
In a recent update, the High Court has directed CBSE to not reject the applications of open school candi dates for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)-UG till the challenge to the examâs eligibility criteria is decided. Earlier, the CBSE had notified that open school students are ineligible to sit for the medical entrance exam for UG courses. However, open school candidates filed a petition against the CBSEâs eligibility criteria.
For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express AppÂ© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related News
- NLE will put undue stress on students from backward sections: Panel
- NEET 2018: Form correction facility to close today, make changes at cbseneet.nic.in
- 1Parenthesis: How to raise a child who reads
- 2Designer tips for the ideal kitchen
- 3Dear friend, speak up
- 4Shilpa Shetty shows us a great way to g et summer-ready with this style trick
- Cash crunch: Arun Jaitley allays fears, Rahul Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'destroying' banking system
- OpinionDear friend, speak up: Yashwant Sinha's open letter to BJP MPs
- Chhattisgarh govt suspends police order enforcing new SC/ST law
- OpinionDear friend, speak up: An open letter to BJP members of Parliament
- OpinionHow truth has been obscured in the narratives on chemical weapons in Syria
- EntertainmentShakti Arora and Neha Saxena tie the knot
- EntertainmentChhuriyaan: Sunil Grover all set to team up with Sanya Malhotra for Vishal Bhardwaj's next
- EntertainmentDhadak: Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter wrap up shoot of their upcoming film
- TrendingWant to 'act busy'? This Imgur user gives you tips
- TrendingNetizens are taking the 'Lemon Face Challenge' to spread awareness about a form of terminal brain cancer